Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2 of the rest of my life...

Well minus the thankfully short lived hangover I survived the new year's eve celebrations. Bought a ticket to a party downtown and even went as far as to rent a room at the hotel the party was being held. I had admittingly started the party early with some cheap rum and progressed to martinis. So come 8 when the room opened I was a little more jovial than usual.

So the party came and went. Nothing too exciting to write more about. Met some familiar faces. Danced alot. Didn't talk as much as I wanted to nor meet some promisingly friendly faces. So just survived had a bit of a buzz, a dance, and flirted very briefly with a total stranger...

Day 1 & 2 has been a total dénouement... Hopefully more to write about later...

No comments:

Post a Comment