Sunday, January 4, 2009

On the Verge of a Monday.

Back to work tomorrow. I'm feeling a little cheated though of my time spent over the holidays. I had big plans and expectations most of which didn't pan out or have ended with sour notes.

Which brings me to this entry on notes for next year. 1) Wait till the last minutes to buy last minute gifts for last minute visits. I have 3 presents waiting for owners at the moment. 2) Extravagent spending alone amplifies the emptiness. Last time I spend any holiday alone in a nice expensive room. 3) Echoed by my lovely corner store cashier - spend New Year's Eve with your friends and family. Saves you the trouble of being misunderstood at a very emotionally packed nexus of drunk or troubled strangers.

Happy Monday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment